Zamiva Transnational Services is a full-fledged human capital development and management consultancy servicing company incorporated in August , 2021 with its corporate Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to ensuring quality value addition to our clients’ businesses spanning all sectors of the economy in the areas of HR consulting, outsourcing, talent acquisition, executive search, employee/reference background verification, payroll management, learning & development, renting, catering and janitorial services, etc., leveraging research, technology, a highly skilled and passionate human capital base, and our core values of Collaboration, Leadership, Integrity, Continuous Improvement, High Performance and Expertise. We are seasoned human resources professionals and management strategists with an enviable corporate exposure and experience spanning various sectors of the economy, including banking, logistics & courier, engineering, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, oil & gas, telecommunication, private security services, hospitality.
Job Position: Head of Finance
Job Location: Mushin-Oshodi, Lagos
- Managing the financial reporting for the organisation. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, 5 year financial plans and all statutory financial reporting.
- Providing sound financial support and insights to enable the company to make critical business decisions
- Presentation of financial results and insights to the Board.
- Play a key role in the formulation of the business’s strategy.
- Managing and overseeing the taxation affairs of the organisation and liaising with the external tax firm for specialist advice.
- Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls
- Managing hedging and foreign currencies (if relevant)
- Managing the External Auditor relationship and ensuring the organisation is compliant with accounting standards
- Managing and overseeing the company’s banking and borrowing arrangements.
- Managing relationships with Investors (where applicable).
- Managing and overseeing the company’s financial systemsInvestment appraisal and analysis
- Presenting results to non-finance people to understand.
- Recruitment, training, mentoring and development of accountant in the company.
- Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions.
- Risk Management to ensure the business has a solid risk framework in place.
- Overseeing commercial decision making from tender analysis, margin analysis, pricing analysis etc
- Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs.
- Advising on market changes and providing strategic financial recommendations.
- Managing and tracking budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification.
- At least 8 years work experience.
N250,000 – N350,000 monthly
31st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.