Allen Professional Services – Our client, a reputable Fast Food Chain with headquarters in Owerri, Imo State, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head of Human Resources Department
Job Location: Owerri, Imo
- The Head of Human Resources Department will coordinate human resources and personnel management functions and all administrative activities pertaining to the company’s personnel.
- He or she will be in charge of the company’s recruitment strategies, as well as the implementation of systems for managing employee benefits, payroll, and behavior, as well as the onboarding of new employees.
- He or she will keep track of employee attendance, performance, and general well-being.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding.
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution.
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team.
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently.
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives.
- Maintain HR systems and processes.
- Conduct periodic and annual staff performance reviews.
- Design and implement employee retention strategies.
- First Degree in Human Resources, or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in a human resources position in the food or hospitality industry.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experienced in a broad range of human resource strategies, practices as well as employee regulatory laws in Nigeria.
7th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.