Reliable Plastic was incorporated on April 28th, 1998. We have been committed to providing the best quality products to our customers since its inception. Apart from the outstanding service that is provided, consumers are sure to be completely satisfied with the end product. Reliable Plastic promises to use only quality material for your product. Everything is done in-house with the company and therefore is your one-stop shop for product manufacturing.
Job Position: Head, Internal Audit
Job Location: Anambra
- This role is responsible for improving our company’s internal control structure and production operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, protect against fraud and theft of the company’s assets and make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance.
The key result areas of this role are:
- Effectiveness of fraud management and control measures
- Control of operational losses and leakages
- Enterprise wide cost control & consciousness
- Efficiency in raw material utilization / wastage control
- Efficiency in output/productivity monitoring
- Efficiency in other inventory control and monitoring
- Adequacy and reliability of Accounting records/information
- Regulatory compliance rate
- Enterprise wide accuracy & reliability of data, information & reports
- Rate of compliance to controls / staff discipline.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Finance and Accounting or related field; MBA or advanced degree in Accounting, Finance is a plus; Professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CFA
- 7+ years Solid knowledge of auditing, accounting, finance and risk management, interpreting financial and other records in high volume manufacturing operations with at least 5years in managerial role.
- Strong analytical skill set both numerical as well as legal
- Advanced computer software skills, especially Excel (ability to work with complex formulas), PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong combination of technical, leadership, written & oral communication, team collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Adept in process management and proven understanding and application of risk management frameworks.
- Critical understanding in the establishment and operation of internal control mechanisms.
- The person must be physically fit and ready to commute long trips.
29th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.