Ama-Zuma Services Limited was established on the basis of Integrity and commitment towards excellence. The company was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on 13th April 2005 with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has successfully worked in electro-mechanical installations, sales & comprehensive maintenance of generators of various capacities.
- Job Position: Head of Internal Control
- Job Location: Lagos
Job Description Summary
- Responsible for implementing, directing, and overseeing the auditing and compliance programs.
- Conducts and directs audits and ongoing reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Reviews and appraises the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls, and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Assesses the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets.
- Compiles and issues reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Directs and appraises the activities of audit and compliance personnel.
- Recommends employee training and modifications to procedures as needed.
- Serves as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies.
The complete job description covers the following topics:
- Essential duties and responsibilities
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- Performance standards
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 10 – 15 years of work experience.
- Language skills
- Mathematical skills
- Reasoning ability
- Other skills and abilities
- Physical demands
30th January 2021
How is Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.