Unilag Microfinance Bank was duly registered in April 2020 with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate as a microfinance bank in February 2021. The focus of the Bank is to provide microfinance banking services to individuals and businesses within the University of Lagos environment as well as small and medium scale enterprises beyond. Unilag Microfinance Bank has made appreciable investments in technology with a view to being a leading digital bank in Nigeria. With sufficient capital base and experienced team of board members and management, the Bank is positioned to deliver effective and efficient banking services targeted at the young and the middle class without prejudice to the elites.
Job Position: Head of IT
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Support, monitor, test and trouble shoot hard and software problems
- Maintain, monitor, analyze system components and make recommendations regarding upgrades, computer system security and resource utilization
- Advice / Deploy on new software releases, system upgrades and resolves software related problems.
- Provide support for the end users(in-house training or problem trouble shooting)
- Initiate, design and report to management on further areas of computerization for the bank
- Print and distribute daily reports to end users and ensure proper filling of the computers department copy.
- Manage the entire management information system
- Ensure safety and security of the entire computer networks.
- Design, implement and maintain the LAN, PABX System and other IT equipment
- Perform daily updates and ensure adequate back-up strategies
- Prepare and Generate I T management Report on Daily Basis.
- Accurate documentation of Board I T committee meeting proceedings and its circulation a week after the date of the meeting
- Data Base Administrator (SQL 2000/2005)
- Windows Server’s administrator
- General System / Network Engr.
- BankOne Software Administrator.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other functions that may be assigned to you by the MD/CEO.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 8 – 12 years work experience.
20th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.