Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
Job Position: Head of Marketing
Job Location: Apapa-Oshodi Expreessway, Lagos
- We are seeking an innovative Head of Marketing to Establishes marketing goals to ensure market share and profitability of products and/or services.
- Plans and oversees the dealership’s advertising and promotional activities including print, electronic and direct mail media.
- Develops and executes monthly and annual marketing budgets.
- Develop and ensure implementation of marketing communication strategy
- Ensure brand visibility via appropriate communication channels (e.g. print, electronics and/or social media)
- Collaborate with Head, Marketing and Communications to design appropriate marketing solution to drive sales, and customer retention.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practices as it relates to the unit’s activities
- Continuously review the unit’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team
- Identify required resources and articulate effective funding to achieve the unit’s strategy
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders especially media agencies
- Coordinate all activities of the marketing communication function and ensure compliance with defined policies, procedures and guidelines
- Execute marketing communication plans for promotions, events/sponsorship and other marketing activities/initiatives
- Coordinate all marketing/brand related communications (graphic and print materials) originating from the organization and ensure quality and consistency with the preferred brand image and established specifications/standards
- Ensure all marketing communications address specific information needs of target markets as well as provide clarity on products and service offerings
- Provide input to all marketing communication contracts with vendors/media agencies as required and monitor their activities to ensure adherence with Service Level Agreements
- Ensure constant accessibility to accurate product information by relevant users (existing/ prospective customers)
- Ensure consistency of brand identity with its international operations and ensure that all enhancements/modifications to the brand policy are effected as required
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the unit
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the General Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Marketing and Communications and the General Manager.
- BA / B.Sc. or equivalent in Social Sciences with 15 – 20 years cognate experience in in the automotive or related industry.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or professional certifications in Marketing is an added advantage
- Successful track record in developing marketing plans and campaigns in automotive industry.
- Experience in collaboration and management of external partners (distributors, agents, etc.).
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Strategic thinking
- Innovative, Creative and Result Oriented
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Possesses exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as strong and persuasive presentation abilities.
- Ability to network and effectively leverage professional contacts.
- Delivers measurable results within a defined budget.
7th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.