Pentagon Real Estate Investment Limited, a member of Pentagon Group, is a private limited liability company incorporated February 6, 2007 under the Companies Allied Matters Act of 1990 of the Republic of Nigeria to provide real estate services to discerning individuals and organizations.
Job Position: Marketing Executive – Team Lead
Job Location: Lagos
- The Marketing Executive – Team Lead will support marketing activities through the planning, organization, and implementation of market research to obtain data that gives information regarding consumer preferences and market trends.
- Reporting to: Marketing Manager with dotted line report to General Manager.
- Sales of land and Houses.
- Plan, organize, and implement market survey to obtain data that provides insight to market trends and consumer requirements
- Interpret data obtained from market research/survey to produce results useful in taking effective business decisions
- Carry out demographic surveys to identify potential customers
- Contact potential customers through emails, calls, and home visits to create product/service awareness
- Employ knowledge of company goals in carrying out marketing operations
- Establish good working relationships and rapport with clients to ensure continued patronage and minimal consumer attrition
- Support marketing managers in the development of pricing strategies to set suitable prices for products.
- Oversee the activities of marketing teams to ensure assigned tasks and set goals are achieved
- Conduct surveys to determine possible reception of a new product by a target market
- Write statements and press releases for the promotion of product/services on media channels
- Prepare and present regular reports to management on the results and activities of marketing teams.
- Oversee the design and publication of promotional materials such as ad posts and flyers
- Attend seminars and conferences to improve on existing job knowledge.
- Monitor the performance of products in the market to modify marketing strategies where necessary.
- Education and Training: Bachelor’s Degree in any field of study, such as Marketing, Business Studies, Economics, or other Business-related disciplines are preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in a real estate company.
- Communication Skills.
- Teamwork Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.