Phillips Consulting – Founded in 1992 & headquartered in Nigeria, pcl. is a leading business and management consulting firm, serving clients across Africa through offices in Lagos and Abuja. We are a leading provider of transformation, technology, and outsourcing services.
Job Position: Head of Branding & Marketing
Job Location: Nigeria
- The job holder is under the direction of the Chief Innovation Officer, Partner in charge of Business Development. The Branding Lead’s responsibilities will include developing and implementing executive marketing initiatives, and designing and implementing creative marketing plans for the firm.
Business Development Strategic Initiatives:
- Manage the entire marketing plan cycle from strategic planning to execution and deliver on all marketing and branding activities within the agreed budget
- Analyzing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
- Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or services marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the company brand.
- Developing and implementing creative marketing strategies that support the brand and drive the Firm’s awareness
Brand Management responsibilities
- Collaborate with members of staff in implementing branding guidelines, packaging of marketing proposals, and other professional marketing materials in conformity with the Firm’s brand vision
- Prepare various art files (headshots, logos, graphics) for use in online and print materials.
- Designs (or provides oversight to outside vendors to design), updates, and maintains online and print marketing and business development materials for the firm and for attorneys, including Firm and lawyer profiles, practice descriptions, brochures, and electronic newsletters
- To develop brand guidelines, resources, and templates that equip company staff with the skills and tools they need to use effectively.
- Updating print and digital marketing materials to ensure content reflects the substantive strengths, accomplishments, and current activities of the firm and the various corporate practice groups
Company Brand Profiling
- Manages the firm’s profiles on online directories and referral sites, submits information for attorney and firm awards, promotes awards, and determines which directories should be launched and maintained.
- Manages business development/client services functions, events, and opportunities for the firm, including providing support for firm receptions, conferences, seminars, and other Firm-sponsored events.
- Create marketing materials —informational brochures, flyers, postcards, newsletters, general marketing letters, proposals, etc. using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Compile information and draft submissions for directory and ranking authorities such as Chambers Global, Legal 500, IFLR, etc.
- Develops and manages the firm’s business development and client services annual budget, which includes marketing expenditures for the firm, practice groups, and individual lawyers.
- Arranges for professional photoshoots and maintains image and logo files. Prepares various art files (headshots, logos, graphics) for use in online and print materials.
- Education ▪ Minimum of a B.Sc. or HND in Advertising, Marketing or any other relevant field
- Post Graduate Studies ▪ N/A
- 6 years of marketing/business development experience, experience in a professional services environment is preferred
- Extremely proficient in MS Office Suite, Constant Contact and Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online