Prospa is a bank for Nigerian entrepreneurs. We’re building the financial operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Using our intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application, entrepreneurs are able to manage all their business and banking in one place.
Job Position: Head of Marketing
Job Location: Nigeria
- We’re looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to join our growing team.
- Reporting to the Founder’s office, this position holder will head the Marketing team in building a solid end-to-end marketing strategy and ensuring revenue growth for the company across all marketing channels.
- Own and manage the marketing planning process, day-to-day marketing deliverables & deadlines.
- Develop and execute overall marketing strategies including but not limited to; performance analysis, ROI, competitive analysis and build a clear plan to drive growth in key business areas.
- Manage and continue to build the growth/marketing team.
- Direct Market Research in accordance with the latest market/consumer trends, develop a marketing plan and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
- Develop a product marketing strategy that will help attract and retain customers in a competitive market.
- Keep up to date on marketing trends, continually innovating and developing methods and strategies for Prospa in the FinTech space.
- Ensure that marketing operations, branding, communications are unified and reflect the business tone of voice.
- Implement targeted marketing campaigns that will drive customer engagement and bring commercial results.
- Establish and improve the position of our products within the market.
- Work with the team to prioritize and implement marketing and revenue growth efforts – establish a growth mindset and build a data-driven culture in the marketing team.
- Develop and implement strategic development for all marketing activities and manage all marketing channels.
- Manage and build a customer CRM/leads database.
- Build relationships and coordinate with external partners and agencies.
- 8+ years of marketing experience; with 5+ years experience leading a marketing team.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable educational institution (a degree in a marketing discipline is preferred)
- Proven experience working in a fintech start-up or banking & finance environment
- Significant experience in driving customer adoption, user acquisition and growth experience with consumer facing digital products and services.
- Ability to fully understand our product and our target audience.
- Experience with managing and scaling marketing initiatives, identifying decision-makers, and a consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas.
- Strong analytical skills to monitor, measure and report on the KPIs behind marketing plans.
- Excellent communication and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, be proactive and prioritize tasks as needed.
- High performance and growth mindset at the forefront of everything you do.
Good to have:
- Agile environment experience
- Experience working with CRM tools
- Digital marketing experience and knowledge of good SEO practice
- B2B marketing experience.
Here’s just some of our perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical cover
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Work tools
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online