Corporate Headhunters Limited – Our client is a licensed finance company headquartered in Lagos (and a branch in Abuja) with a paid-up capital of N100m (One Hundred Million Naira only). The ownership structure of the company comprises of distinguished individuals who are seasoned businessmen and have made impacting contributions in the Nigerian Financial Service sector with equity interest from 10 to 55%.
The key investors have a broad yet significant market understanding within the financial institution and extensive business contacts, regionally and internationally.
- Job Position: Head of Operations
- Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Responsible for the entire operational activities of the organization in all its locations in Nigeria.
- Develops, implements and updates policies, procedures, standards & processes for the unit.
- Ensure transaction processing is in line with the company laid down policies and procedures.
- Ensures the accuracy of customer data and transactions through the management of authorization levels and access rights.
- Supervise and coordinate branch operations activities on a daily basis.
- Provides an effective and efficient report of operations activities to management for analysis and decision making.
- Ensure that all activities and processes undertaken by the operations unit conform to set standards pertaining to the guidelines set by the regulatory authorities.
- Collaborate with correspondent banks for smooth transaction processing.
- Safeguard customer data and protect against fraud through the management of authorization levels and access rights.
- To perform any other duty assigned by management from time to time.
- Manage loan processing and account opening functions to ensure efficiency, quality and control over loan creation and completeness of Know Your Customer (KYC)/Anti-Money Laundering (AML) activities.
- Minimum of 6 years cognate experience in operations in a financial institution or a finance house.
- B.Sc/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant course of study.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent communication, reporting skills.
- Strong knowledge of operational control methodologies in financial institutions.
- Excellent team member and leader.
Salary and Benefits
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards
- Target-based bonus package.
- HMO and pension.
8th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head, Operations” as the subject of the email.