Enroyale Consulting – Our client, a Digital Microfinance Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head of Operations
Job Location: Wuse II, Abuja (FCT)
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Analyze the current processes of our operations and identify weaknesses by working hand-in-hand with the Chief Operating Officer and the Customer Support & Collection Agents
- Design new operations processes to improve how we serve our customers and when we create new financial products
- Build the right KPIs, monitoring tools, and internal workflows… to ensure we deliver the Bank’s growth objectives and deliver a stellar service to our customers in collaboration with other departments
- Monitor business metrics and work with external teams (Risk, Finance, Internal Audit) to understand and explain deviations.
- Ensure a high standard of quality in the Operations Team, set guidelines for hiring and team management
- Handle complex Customers issues, manage escalation processes within Teams
- Weekly detailed reporting with operations metrics to the Chief Operating Officer and Risk & Finance teams
- Develop and manage a team of well-trained, focused and motivated Banking Services staff, “change the Bank mindset”
- Supervise and coordinate branch operations activities on a daily basis
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 4 – 7 years work experience.
- You must be familiar with the BankOne Core Banking Application
- You must have strong communication skills
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Google Suite
- You must be thrilled by the vision of The and hungry to make it a success story in Nigeria
- You have experience in the startup environment or in digital financial services
- You have experience in SQL and other database management software.
14th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Nothern candidates are highly encouraged to apply.