Pivotage Consulting – a major player in the real estate & interior designing industry with a huge desire to provide quality Real Estate services and state of the art interior designs is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head of Operations
Job Location: Lagos
- The Head of Operations will be required to supervise all leasing done and ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Supervise all the leasing agents to ensure maximum compliance with all policies and procedures. Conduct operational audits and ensure processes follow corporate policy.
- Oversee the purchase or sale of real estate property on behalf of a business or private investor
- Identify good property investment opportunities, assessing tax law implications, and monitoring current real estate trends.
- Evaluate property values while considering demographics, market trends, and projected growth.
- Provide day-to-day administrative and operational support to Lead Agent.
- Manage complex calendars, current projects, customer fire drills and various project needs.
- Organize internal and external meetings.
- Lead and provide support and follow up on various businesses and special projects as assigned by Lead Agent which touch on a broad range of topics.
- Conduct, research and create reports and/or presentations.
- Prepare materials for meetings including planning, agenda preparation and keep minutes.
- Manage internal and external communications including email and phone correspondences.
- Assist Lead Agent with prioritizing, strategizing and keeping focused on key tasks and projects
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Must be able to sell 1000 square meters per month
- B.Sc In any related field.
- Must have a proven track record with management, high level/executive. administration or relevant experiences, preferably in the real estate industry
- Positive, can-do attitude and highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Self-starter, intelligent, eager to learn new things, grow professionally and personally.
- Proven organizational and project management skills with meticulous attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Strong time management skills, ability to assess and manage priorities, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed and work independently toward objectives with a sense of urgency
- Approach job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty and integrity
- Flexible and willing to work to respond to emerging needs, last minute changes and assist with other projects in an “all-hands-on-deck” manner
- Solutions-oriented, can think fast on their feet while remaining cool under pressure
- Flexible with working days and hours as needed.
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word formart only) to: email@example.com using “Head of Operations” as the subject of the mail.