Asset Management Group is a leading consultancy firm that provides financial and business advisory services and leaders in the area of real estate conceptualization from inception to finish. AMG Ltd was incorporated to acquire and develop real estate assets in major cities in Nigeria. The firm has earned a reputation for conceptualizing and concept development of projects including engineering, developing, and adapting very novel ideas into the local environment.
Job Position: Head of Program
Job Location: Lagos
A head of program typically has a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Managing the implementation of new programs according to the company’s strategic plan
- Ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet quality standards
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously and overseeing their progress to ensure they are completed on time
- Coordinating with stakeholders to address issues and concerns throughout the program life cycle
- Maintaining communication with senior leadership regarding program status and risks
- Developing strategies to improve program management processes and outcomes
- Recruiting and hiring new employees as needed to support program needs
- Managing staff members, including hiring, firing, evaluating performance, and making recommendations for promotions
- Inspire a business-oriented, professional, results-driven environment across the organization
- Understands and navigates organization dynamics; builds strong informal networks
- Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions.
- Implement policies and procedures and build support for Board decisions amongst staff
- Work closely and openly with the Board and its committees, ensuring ongoing communication of risks, issues, as well as successes
- Responsible for the effective administration of MMF’s Operations, providing strategic leadership and hands-on management for all of the administrative and operational functions of the organization in accordance with the mission, objectives, and policies
- Plans, Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization work in sync and seamlessly.
- Responsible for signing all notes, agreements, and other instruments made and entered into and on behalf of the organization.
Organization Mission and Strategy:
- Works with board and staff to ensure that the MMF mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning and community outreach.
- Develops, plans and ensures the implementation of programs that helps achieve the organization’s mission.
- Act as the chief external advocate for the organisation ensuring key messages for the goals of Murtala Mohammed Foundation are heard.
- Provides strategic leadership for the enhancement of MMF’s brand through collaborative efforts with International bodies, other professional, civic and private organizations.
- Understands context and has a clear long-term view, ensuring alignment with Murtala Mohammed Foundation strategic direction.
- Use strong analytical and innovative thinking to develop clear business strategy to achieve goals
Program Funding and Financial Management:
- Develop high performing funding strategies, ensuring funding goals are achieved, ensures resources are sufficient to guarantee the financial health of the organization.
- Responsible for adequate funding to run existing and new programs
- Provide strong financial leadership, ensuring financial goals are achieved
- Ensure financial accountability and transparency that demonstrates MMF as leaders in the effective use of charitable donations.
- Responsible for fiscal management that generally anticipates operating within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of the
- Monitor board-approved budget and manage daily financial operations to ensure maximum utilization of resources and optimum financial positioning for the organization
- Prudently direct resources and manage all financials within budget guidelines and according to current laws and regulations
Program Formation and Management:
- Ensure Programmes are well planned from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes.
- Ensure Programmes are implemented and managed effectively. Structuring the supervising of all program and project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems.
- Seek for grants and funding from corporate and International Partners in order to run the Foundation’s programs.
Brand Positioning and Advocacy:
- Manage all aspects of the organization’s marketing and public relations, ensuring high visibility to prospects and the public, and build interest in engaged philanthropy
- Develop and maintain a strong positive brand Image, visibility and reputation for MMF
- Ensure MMF’s profile is enhanced through media appearances, and top-level engagement with Government, businesses, the general public and other NGOs, representing the organization and serve as chief spokesperson publicly at events, conferences, and partnership meetings
- Act as the chief external advocate for the organisation, promoting the organization and its mission, programs, partners, and members in a consistently positive manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in International Development or a relevant field. Master’s Degree preferred
- 7 – 10 years of progressive overseas experience in humanitarian and development programs
- Substantial experience developing and leading large and complex humanitarian and development programs
- Demonstrated experience in leading strategic and operational planning
- A proven track record of growing organizational capacity and programmatic impact
- Demonstrated experience in fund raising and grant seeking to grow the Foundation programs.
- Demonstrated experience in emergency response leadership and management
- Demonstrated cross-cultural communication skills and working effectively with diverse teams
- Capacity to excel at influencing and leading an organization towards positive growth.
25th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.