Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Job Position: Head, Project Management Office
Job Location: Nigeria
- Centre of excellence with an overarching purpose of the Project/Programme Management Office (PMO) to facilitate the implementation and smooth running of an effective and lean project management framework across FMN Group.
- Work closely with business leaders and sponsors to develop project roadmaps that align with FMN’s strategy and business priorities while considering resource availability/resource pooling.
- Responsible for project/programme planning, execution and tracking for all projects in FMN’s portfolio, including managing cost, timetable and scope.
- Co-ordinate and prioritise project portfolio activities. Conduct regular reviews and audits, and proactively manage risks and eliminate roadblocks.
- Enforce consistency and standardises processes across FMN Group. Drive improvements in processes and practices within teams, functions, business units across the organization.
- Drive the adoption of innovative business practices and technologies such as continuous improvement, process automation, AI, service delivery Excellence, etc to boost productivity and competitiveness.
- Coach and mentor project managers at the BU level on lean and efficient project management methodologies and practices and provide the required toolkits.
- Participates actively in and is instrumental to the developing of FMN’s strategy with regards to project pipeline development, evaluation and selection and prioritisation.
- 1st Degree in Engineering, Mathematics / Economics / Management, Operations Research, Computer Science or any numerical related course.
- MSc. in a related course or MBA is an added advantage.
- Project Management certification.
- At least 10 years in a similar environment or in top consulting firms.
- 5 years of delivering significant projects.
- In-depth understanding of and hands-on with the use of project management tools and techniques.
- Track record of leading cross-functional project teams for at least 2 years in a sophisticated environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.