“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Each DTTL member firm is structured in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates, and other related entities. Not every DTTL member firm provides all services, and certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
Job Position: Head, Projects (Properties and Development Industry)
Job Location: Abuja
- The Head, Projects has the responsibility of sourcing funds, approving, and designing infrastructure development projects.
- The role entails implementing and managing all aspects of the development of high-quality projects from the earliest visioning stages through the implementation phase.
The general responsibilities of the Head, Projects are as follows:
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
- Site development
- Rent setting and collection
- Property maintenance and facility management including electrical issues, plumbing, general repairs, emergency complaints, etc
- Property valuation, tenant and occupancy management
- Setting the lease terms and making sure it has all the necessary clauses to protect the owner and routine maintenance of vacant properties
- Assist in the understanding of how to file taxes for the investment property
- Review legal documents for structuring, risk management, and tax issues
- Develop feasible programs and structure financing to ensure projects are approved and sustainable
- Analyse funding and development legislation, regulations, policies, and market, environments to determine applicability to projects and compatibility with other programs.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree or HND in Engineering, Project Management, Real Estate Development, Construction, Business or related field
- MSc/MBA or relevant certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years cognate experience with at least five (5) years in a relevant industry
- Deep industry knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environmention skills High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity, and ethical standards
- Strong maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with stakeholders
- Excellent appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other applicable tools.
6th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letters and CV) in one document and attach a single PDF file to the applicable link above.
- All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, John Okoro – Head Projects).
- All applicants are to provide e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses/telephone numbers.