Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in 2018. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet. While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms.
Job Position: Head of Sales – Consumer Health
Job Location: Lagos
- Deliver in-market results and growth for categories and brands in NIGERIA and GHANA, by driving demand generation through effective sales strategies, and execution of trade and shopper marketing activities, as well as managing effective 3rd party relationships.
- Lead sales team on country level.
- Drive in market execution to achieve defined in market and net sales target KPIs
- Develop business priorities to achieve country sales volume and operational cost targets in alignment with Lead country.
- Manage customer relationships, specifically local distributors, and develop and grow existing and new customer base.
- Execute key trade marketing campaigns and other operational marketing initiatives.
- Proactively propose and execute necessary actions to protect BCH business interests, specifically continually develop the most effective business/ distribution model.
- Develop the strategic sales plan, broken down into Territory / Channel strategies and cycle or customer plans.
- Support the development of the marketing/portfolio strategy.
- Lead, coach and develop sales team.
- Lead Sales and Operations planning cycles and partner with Product Supply to manage Forecast, Inventory and Service levels to distributors.
- Ensure application of customer excellence frameworks and guidelines in sales force.
- At least 5 years experience in healthcare or FMCG and/or sales
- Proven success in developing and executing sales & executing marketing plans which drive business growth.
- Strong ability to lead a (sales) team to execute meaningful trade and sales activities, first experience in leading a (sales) team is a plus.
- Experience in planning and execution of product launches is a plus.
- Financial acumen in planning, forecasting, and reporting on relevant financial KPIs.
- Winning personality, open to interact with people.
- High degree of self-motivation, ability to work independently.
- Highly self-organized.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, spoken and written
- Good IT skills in MS Windows and Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online