Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We’re looking for an experienced International Sales Manager to build and lead our sales teams across Africa. Reporting to the Director of Bolt for Business, you’ll be responsible for implementing the strategies and growth of all our African markets.
- Overseeing sales performance across several African markets
- Recruiting and building sales teams in all African markets
- Training, coaching and improving local sales teams, including performance management where needed
- Executing the Director of Bolt for Business’ strategies and growth plans
- Working and closing large customer deals, particularly international ones
- Proactively create solutions and improvements in sales execution in your region
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets for the African region
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Give market feedback to the product team & director regarding Bolt for Business solutions
- Oversee and own the sales complete African sales pipeline
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Establishing strategic partnerships in line with the B4B Director’s vision
- Closing large local and international sales deals
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 10 years of successful previous experience in sales, consistently exceeding targets, with at least 5+ years in a sales manager/director role and 2+ years experience heading up sales teams in several different countries at once.
- Experience recruiting, growing and coaching teams to deliver top-level sales performance
- Proven capability to lead and deliver fast and significant multi-million Euro growth, through sales teams
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Proven ability to manage sales teams in several diverse countries and deliver significant growth
- Industry expertise, particularly in selling service products directly into SME and large businesses
- Relentless drive to achieve results, strong-willed, motivating and cool under pressure.
- Experience of using CRM tools to steward and monitor team performance and drive improvements – Pipedrive experience would be an added bonus
- Experience working in a very quick moving well-funded scale-up would be advantageous.
- Someone who gets hands-on and is excited to get involved in closing big deals and building strategic partnerships.
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world