Grace View Homes and Properties Limited is a real estate company situated in the Federal Capital Territory. Our Mission and Vision is to give our Clients a Fulfilling real estate experience, no matter their level of income. We are currently selling out estate plots in 4 of our estates located within Abuja. We are also passionate about the well-being of our staffs as our policy is tailored according to international best labor practices.
Job Position: Head of Sales
Job Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for an organized Head of Sales to assist in the advertising and selling of our real estate properties and to create competitive advantages for our company in the real estate industry. The Head of Sales responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The sales and marketing manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the real estate market, competitors, and industry trends.
- To be a successful Head of Sales, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in real estate marketing or sales.
- Must reside in kuje environs.
- Experience in business management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of real estate sales and marketing.
N80,000 – N150,000 monthly.
15th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Cover Letter to: Graceview77@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.