Grace View Homes is a policy-driven company with a main focus on customer satisfaction and delivery of affordable homes to the areas we locate our projects. We have well-trained Real Estate professionals who strive continually to meet the company’s targets. Grace View Homes incorporates proven, professional state-of-the-art techniques, specializing in the marketing, listing, and selling of new homes, residential apartments, undeveloped and developed lands, and creating commercial investment opportunities.
Job Position: Head of Sales
Job Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
- Managing a team of real estate agents to ensure that they are meeting their goals and providing quality service to clients.
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales targets by developing and executing a strategic plan that includes prospecting, networking, lead generation, and closing deals.
- Train and coach new and experienced real estate agents to build a high-performing team
- Monitor agent performance against key metrics and provide feedback, coaching, and mentorship to help them improve their skills and close more deals
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, local market conditions, and changes in the real estate landscape to better advise clients and agents
- Prepare reports on sales activity, pipeline, and forecast data to share with upper management
- Handle customer complaints and concerns in a professional and timely manner
- Maintain a working knowledge of all real estate laws and regulations
- Attend events and functions to network with potential clients and referral sources
- Serve as a positive role model for agents, demonstrating ethical and professional conduct at all times
- Identifying opportunities in the market to increase sales volume or profit margins through new marketing strategies or product offerings
- Managing a sales team and providing leadership, training, and coaching.
- Responding to agent questions on contracts, negotiations, strategies, and goal planning
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Real Estate, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a sales management role, with a proven track record of success
- Resides in/around kuje
- Good organizational, multitasking, prioritization, and effective time management skills
- Knowledge of real estate sales process, local, state, and federal property regulations
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Good interpersonal and marketing skills, as well as good knowledge of the property market.
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale.
- Ability to work any of the seven days of the week and holidays
- Prior timeshare experience and flexible prospecting skills.
N90,000 – N100,000 / month.
3rd April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Cover Letter to: Graceview77@gmail.com using “Head of Sales” as the subject of the mail.