Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
- Job Position: Head of Sales – Jumia
- Job Location: Lagos
- The company is expanding its activities in Nigeria. To support our development, we are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce to join us.
- This is a perfect opportunity to participate in an entrepreneurial adventure that will lead to the future stars of the web universe.
- Manage the whole sales force in order to maximize sales revenues and meet the business objectives.
- Develop procedures for converting target clients sustainably based on best practices.
- Develop and implement plans to deliver sustained growth in client base and revenue for the suite of services.
- Build the capability of the sales team by establishing training programs.
- Collaborate with marketing and commercial teams to ensure Jumia logistics is featured in Jumia events to generate leads and drive increased revenue.
- Adapt sales policies, strategies, and procedures to country nuances.
- Review and report on sales progress against targets set.
- Develop and execute client retention programs and activities.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Develop proposals and quotes in line with the pricing strategy.
- Report on sales progress against targets and lead execution of the gap-closing intervention.
- Represent the sales team and present sales plans and situations in regular meetings.
- Lead one or more pillars of interventions to contribute to growing Jumia revenue cross country.
- Hold regular meetings with the sales team.
- Business-related or Logistics and Supply Chain Degree
- 5 years of relevant work experience preferably in the Logistics or related sector.
- The motivation for sales and excellent prospecting skills.
- Aggressive and passionate about meeting targets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Very organized with excellent excel skills.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- Competitive compensation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online