FairMoney is a credit-led mobile bank for emerging markets. The company was launched in 2017, operates in Nigeria & India, and raised close to €50m from global investors like Tiger Global, DST & Flourish Ventures. The company has offices in France, Nigeria, and India. The mission of the Head of the Supply Chain is to architect and manage the supply chain side of FairMoney’s Merchants and Cards business.
Job Position: Head of Supply Chain – POS and Cards
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Head of the Supply Chain will be responsible for managing the POS and Cards procurement processes and managing the manufacturing relationship(s), commercial negotiations, and the entire logistics supply relationships and processes.
- Design and Implement Product demand, inventory replenishment, and inventory optimization strategies.
- Oversee the inventory management and processes being performed by the warehouses and logistic providers both locally and globally. Manage repair processes with engineering and set up the right knowledge-sharing process between manufacturers and FairMoney.
- Architect and manage the supply chain process within Nigeria. Set up a light-touch process of delivery, distribution, pick-ups, and onboarding for merchants and agents.
- Architect repair, and retrieval processes within Nigeria and build an efficient repair and maintenance cycle.
- Design the onboarding and servicing process to ensure a light-touch approach.
- Evaluate and explore strategic opportunities on the purchase side and contribute to the broader strategic vision of the company.
- Be the driving force behind the process optimization of the products and partnerships, managing the process from end-to-end: negotiation to optimization.
- Analyze and resolve issues by liaising with the appropriate teams within the company or with our supply chain partners.
- Continuous tracking of market trends and ensuring up-to-date knowledge of market offerings to be able to provide advice on potential financial planning solutions.
- Collaborate with customers, vendors, and team members to help determine, assess, and satisfy the demands of our customers.
- Ensure we have robust reporting in place to track TATs for all key processes.
- Experience in POS operations for at least 7 years.
- Experience in both supply chain and commercial part of POS
- Experience in a FINTECH, E-PAYMENT firm, Commercial Bank or OFIs.
- Experience in an Emerging Market with challenges in logistic, delivery and network is a plus.
- Role is Based in Nigeria.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A screening interview with one of the members of the Talent Acquisition team for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with Tomi (CEO – payForce by FairMoney) and Marco (Head of Operations) for 45-60 minutes.
- Bar raiser interview with Laurin Hainy (CEO – FairMoney) for 45-60 minutes.