United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centers: London, Paris, and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- Job Position: Team Member, Head Office Audit
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Attainment of objectives of Approved Audit Plan.
- Execution of approved annual audit plan
- Investigation and other Ad-hoc Assignments
- Post Audit Activities
- Review and finalization of periodic reports
- Functionally reports to: Team Lead & Head, Head Office Audit
- Administratively reports to: Group Chief Internal Auditor
- First degree in Management, Social Sciences, Risk Management, Science
- Masters’ Degree/professional qualification such as ACA or ACCA (added advantage)
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience, out of which 4 years must have been spent in a similar role in internal audit, control or risk management
2nd March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online