Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full-service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank, and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
- Job Position: Head, Supply Chain Finance & Partnership
- Job Location: Lagos
- Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- Responsible for developing and implementing the supply-chains sales and partnership strategy; manage and acquire business relationships, develop products to satisfy customer needs, achieve efficiency in deposit, revenue, and asset growth/asset quality targets.
- Drive sales of the following transaction banking products from all the verticals under Corporate, Commercial & Institutional Banks, through; Distributor Finance, Invoice discounting Finance, Partnership Finance, Custom bonds, and Collections solutions for loan repayments.
- Develop and manage the business plans for building and rollout of new products and services.
- Provide thought leadership on strategies to solidify and expand business reach; consult with customers, prospects, direct sales resources, strategic partners, and distribution.
- Lead selection process(es) for strategic partners and/or service providers to deliver on agreed set target and corporate goals, as well as manage existing partnerships.
- Identify opportunities in the market and collaborate with the relationship management team, to target companies, industries, and sectors and sell suitable finance product offering to them.
- Drive low-cost collections, risk asset creation, and revenue to the bank through the various Supply Chain Finance product programs/scheme.
- Act as a one-stop-shop on all issues relating to the scheme, dealers/distributors, product developments & monitoring, risk processes, and reports.
- Interact with and prepare a business pitch to potential customers to understand the technical requirement for system integration for TB products/services with a focus on Commercial/corporate bank clients.
- Prepare Transaction/Trade Analysis papers and provide input to credit applications in conjunction with Relationship management teams.
- Deliver targeted growth in the Transaction banking business; meet risk and profitability requirements.
- Grow the Risk Asset of the bank by developing and implementing Partnership Finance solutions and Supply Chain Finance to Corporates, Commercial and Institutional Banking customers.
- Minimum of 5 years working capital lending experience in supply chain finance.
11th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online