Rimdinado International was set up on the 1st January, 2013 and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria on the 2nd March, 2013 and currently in Abuja. Our range of business history range from providing simple solutions for Small and Medium Scale organizations to major clients that require overhauling of operations, business restrategizing and alignment of their people towards new realities. We guarantee that our clients and partners alike enjoy rapid growth, outstanding results and improved staff performance and compliance. We have exceeded our clients’ expectations in delivery of solutions required by clients like KPR Resort, Dantata and Sawoe, Vestates Nigeria and UNICEF Nigeria.
As we cross the murkier waters of business and personal growth, we provide support to our partners and clients to ensure that their goals are achieved, and their organizations dominate their sectors.
Job Position: Head Technician
Reports to: General Manager
Industry: Medical Equipment
- Comprehensive oversight of the up-to-date maintenance of all medical equipment.
- Supervision of Medicare mechanical/electrical and heavy-duty/medical equipment.
- Ensure preventive and breakdown maintenance procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure technicians are aware of procedures for using new equipment and machinery.
- Facilitate the orientation of new team members in collaboration with the Manager/Supervisor by familiarizing them with work surroundings, explaining work hours, procedures, use of the equipment, and job expectations, and ensure that new team members understand their respective duties.
- Ensure adequate maintenance of tools, equipment, and other materials in the Service Area.
- Providing technical information on how to operate medical equipment.
- Review work orders to ensure that all actions have been documented according to policies and procedures.
- Plan and adjust the workloads of department personnel to match their skills and abilities.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing medical equipment.
- Testing and calibrating equipment parts to determine what needs repair or replacement.
- Recommending new equipment by guaranteeing it meets regulations.
- Demonstrating the use of biomedical equipment and teaching others how to use it.
- Preparing reports by analyzing and collecting data and trends.
- Keeping records of all maintenance and repairs.
- Evaluating service contracts of medical equipment suppliers
- Replacing medical equipment when necessary.
- Updating skills through medical journals, education, and professional networks.
- Keeping a healthy and safe work environment through safety tests, code compliance, and training others.
Job Qualifications & Experience
- HND / Advanced City & Guilds in Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years in detailed Engineering/Technical maintenance work.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Knowledge of mechanical issues, warranties, service, and general repairs.
- Organizational ability.
- Technically competent with the ability to train others.
- Customer-service ability.
- Energy and drive.
- High integrity and professionalism.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Leading and supervising.
- Computer skills including Microsoft office package.
- Team Orientation.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.