Hillview Nursery/Primary School – We are guided by our passion to educate the younger generations and to provide affordable educational opportunities for our students. On a daily basis, our pupils share the pleasure of learning and discovering the world beyond religious, tribe, or language barriers.
- Job Position: Health Education Teacher
- Job Location: Ogba, Lagos
- The obvious roles health education teachers play in the community are those that are entrenched within a school setting. They may be teaching a classroom about topics related to proper nutrition, safe sex, or exercise; or they may be available as a counselor one on one for students to ask private or specific questions.
- In the school setting, the teachers are responsible for empowering students with knowledge based on objective evidence. Students need to know that the information they are being presented isn’t some wishy-washy thing they can disregard but rather represents the reality of, say, the long-term consequences of an inactive lifestyle, which can include heart disease. Health education teachers must also test their students’ knowledge with quizzes, tests, and assignments to ensure that critical points are retained.
- Interested candidates should possess an NCE qualification.
10th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] Using the job position as the subject of the mail.