Prestigious Consulting is a professional HR consultancy firm. We focus on improving organizational performance through strategic people & process management.
Job Position: Hospital / Health Service Manager
Job Location: Osapa London, Lekki, Lagos
- Oversee and manage processes of clinical teams
- Formulate and update departmental plans and priorities to address any business or operational challenges
- Set a direction for the team, resolve any issues, and provide guidance to team members
- Stay abreast of important and relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures governing assigned clinic operations
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the healthcare organization
- Gather and analyze data, using it to plan and manage both projects and systems
- Manage clinical, professional, clerical, and administrative staff
- Implement new policies and directives
- Manage the recruitment, selection, appraisal, and development of staff
- Liaise and negotiate with medical and non-medical staff (often at the most senior levels) and with people in external organizations, e.g. social services, voluntary groups, or the private sector.
- Work towards ensuring quality and value for money for patients
- Implement policies and ensure government guidelines are followed
- Attend meetings, write reports and deliver presentations
- Organize clinical governance and audit
- Sit on committees and represent the views of departments and teams.
- Handle communications and corporate affairs.
- Candidate should possess a relevant Degree
- Candidate must have experience managing a facility or a hospital
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to handle responsibility and to delegate effectively
- Attention to details
- Patient/customer focus
- Initiative and leadership skills and the ability to gain the trust, commitment, and cooperation of others
- Team working skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with others
- The ability to grasp clinical issues, including the understanding of treatments and evolving medical technologies
- Organizational skills to deal with a diverse range of challenges
- Flexible and creative problem-solving ability.
- The ability to cope with pressure and ongoing change in the form of new medical technology and treatments, policies, practices, and reorganization.
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.