GS1 Nigeria is a neutral and not-for-profit organization that is dedicated to the design and implementation of global standards and solutions to improve the efficiency and visibility in the supply and demand chains globally and across all sectors. GS1 Nigeria is a Member-Organization and the Nigerian Sole Representative of GS1 Global Organization which consists of 108 Member-Organizations.
GS1 Nigeria was officially registered in July 2007 and launched its office in August 2007. GS1 Nigeria helps its member companies implement GS1 standards through the use of unique item numbers, bar codes, electronic data interchange, radio frequency identification, and global data synchronization network.
- Job Position: Healthcare Assistant
- Job Location: Lagos
- The Primary Objective of this position is to support the operationalization of the national traceability vision to the Healthcare sector and Pharmaceutical industry in Nigeria.
- The person in this role ensures adequate collaboration with Industry players, Associations, regulatory bodies, solution providers, etc. in ensuring implementation of GS1 standards.
- Our healthcare user groups are open to pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors, group purchasing organizations, hospitals, pharmacies, logistics providers, governmental and regulatory bodies, and trade associations.
- Holds a University Degree or its equivalent in any relevant field of study
- Have at least 2-3 years’+ Experience in FMCG / Supply chain Industry
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Our collaborative, a team player, customer-oriented, and a quick learner.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.