Kaizen Pharmacy is a chain of retail store aimed at meeting the medical expectation of the community. This is done through delivery of top-notch healthcare services.
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Support pharmacist to prepare and dispense prescriptions.
- Maintain and update daily sales records.
- Ensure to receive and put incoming supplies on shelves.
- Rotate stock, move older medication to front shelf use prior to expiration date.
- Ensure appropriate approval on the expenses used for the daily running of the business.
- Respond to telephone calls, providing general information and route varied calls to apt party.
- Support pharmacist with all inventory through counting drugs plus supplies.
- Maintain a clean and well-arranged shelves.
- Ensure pharmacy is always well arranged and clean.
Job RequirementsView Job
- Candidates should possess a Certification / Degree in Sciences with 1-5 years work experience
- Good team player
- Decision Making Skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ideal candidates should be resident in Surulere or its environs
- Attention to details.
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical sector is added advantage.
N40,000 – N60,000 / month.
20th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using “Healthcare Assistant – Surulere” as the subject of the e-mail.