Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
- One of the aspirations that Airtel Africa has set for itself is to be the preferred service provider for the Airtel High-Value Base.
- This person is the primary contact person and will be responsible in servicing all aspects of the HV customer needs for the Pre-paid and Post-paid high-value customers – VIP, Diamond & Platinum.
- The Relationship Manager is customer-centric and focused on maintaining high-quality of customer service; develops strong relationships with high-value customers to ensure sensitivity to their needs, concerns, and emerging requirements and is readily available to attend to pressing customer challenges at any point in time.
- Delivery of business KPIs like financials, customer experience, revenue generation and process compliance, is critical to this role.
- Diamond Customer Management.
- Premier Customer Complaint Management.
- Premier customer inactivity management.
- Premier Customer Engagement.
- Ensure collections on allocated Premier accounts
- A recognized university degree
- Customer management/service experience post NYSC (no less than 2 years)
- Understanding of the principles of CRM and Customer Management
- Customer Management skills
- Surveys and research and Trending skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills & People-Centric
- Strong numeric ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Report writing
- Understand CRM-CEM, Usage and Retention principles
- Presentation making