De-Olushelters Concept is a professional accounting services firm providing accounting, bookkeeping, Accounting Software and Internal Audit services. We perform functions such general ledger accounting, payroll, financial analysis, bank reconciliations and financial statement preparation.
Acclaimed for producing customizable solutions for our clients’ accounting needs of all kinds, we are a comprehensive solution for all your accounting needs. Using the most modern software and hardware in business today, ensure you have round the clock access to your financial data with guaranteed data security and confidentiality. We consider your satisfaction to be an honest measure of our performance.
- Job Position: Hotel Accountant
- Job Location: Ile-Ife, Osun
- Controlling the payroll and reconciling bank statements
- Preparing accurate month-end account with comparison to forecast
- Preparing profit and loss account and the balance sheet for senior management
- Assist in preparing budgets and business planning including project room revenue
- Ensuring legislation is followed regarding VAT
- Chasing late payment, reporting bad debts and keeping an eye o the cash flow
- Process cash disbursement and cash receipts
- Perform month-end close reconciliation and financial analysis
- Assist with preparing budget and forecasts
- Review daily cash balance and maintain cash flow projections
- Prepare a monthly bank reconciliation for all company account
- Review vendor invoice and monthly statement to ensure all expenses are processed on Software
- The use of Accounting Software is HIGHLY key (Sage)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with experience as full-time bookkeeper preferably in a hotel environment
- Extensive knowledge about the spreadsheet
- Punctual, reliable and must have strong communication skill
- Knowledge about MS office, excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail, prioritization skill and time management
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Able to interact effectively with all level of management and vendors
- Skill in the use of Sage Business Cloud Accounting Software.
29th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.