Water Phase Standard Hotel is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation inEdo State, Benin City offers unparalleled guest services. Water Phase Standard Hotel is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
- Job Position: Hotel Accountant
- Job Location: Benin City, Edo
- Controlling the payroll and reconciling bank statements.
- Preparing accurate month-end account with comparison to forecast.
- Preparing profit and loss account and the balance sheet for senior management.
- Assist in preparing budgets and business planning including project room revenue.
- Chasing late payment, reporting bad debts and keeping an eye o the cash flow.
- Process cash disbursement and cash receipts.
- Perform month-end close reconciliation and financial analysis.
- Assist with preparing budget and forecasts.
- Review daily cash balance and maintain cash flow projections.
- Prepare a monthly bank reconciliation for all company account.
- Review vendor invoice and monthly statement to ensure all expenses are processed on Software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with experience as full-time bookkeeper preferably in a hotel environment.
- Punctual, reliable and must have strong communication skill.
- Knowledge about MS office, excel and accounting software.
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail, prioritization skill and time management.
- Quick learner with a positive attitude.
- Able to interact effectively with all level of management and vendors.
- Skill in the use of Sage Business Cloud Accounting Software.
14th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested aand qualified applicants should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.