Efezi Southsea Nigeria Limited is a hospitality consultant company incorporated in 2009 primarily to provide hospitality services to small and medium hotels. Our head office is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Title: Hotel Cook
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
- Prepare meals and follow established recipes by the Executive Chef.
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh.
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing, and mixing ingredients.
- Bake, grill, steam, and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry and other foods.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping, seasoning, washing, and peeling).
- Taking orders from wait staff and delivering order in a timely manner.
- Ensures deliveries are stored in their proper place and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Handle and store ingredients and food properly
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standard.
- Follow proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Chef.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma / HND in any field of study.
- Minimum of 5 years experience obtained in a well-structured Kitchen or five – star Hospitality setting.
Skills and Compentencies:
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Planning and Organizing
- Team work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Mutual Respect.
31st August, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.