ICT Networld prides itself in providing leading-edge ICT solutions that stems from our in depth knowledge and experience within this niche industry meaning we are confident we can develop the right solution each and every time. Our e-Marketing Consultancy combines very high service levels with outstanding marketing approaches and initiatives that generate long-term commercial value for our clients.
Whether you are a business that wants specific marketing help and advice or you are looking to out-source the whole of your marketing activity, we research, plan and deliver thoughtfully and intelligently – and all at affordable prices.
Job Title: Hotel IT Support
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet, Property Management Systems – PMS, Point of Sale – POS, IPTV, Telephony systems and other software vendors.
- Responsible for troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Servers, Workstations, Networking equipment, PABX, email accounts, and also support for the underlying server/desktop infrastructure.
- Responsible for doing Root Cause Analysis on a problem.
- Responsible for general network setup and device configuration.
- Responsible for server hardware, Disk storage technology, I/O devices.
- Responsible for network infrastructure, including CAT5/6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN, domain controller, Active Directory, firewall and VPN applications.
- Responsible for Active Directory, Management and Implementations.
- Prepare & Implement Preventive Maintenance Schedule for all IT hardware & Software.
- Manage leadership in the establishment of project scope, technical strategy, cost, budget and staff support requirements with new IT initiatives.
- Managing Disaster Recovery Process and ensuring regular daily backup is taken.
- Anti virus setup and day to day support.
- Responsible for assigning and take the report from the IT team.
- Identifies and implements solutions to user challenges and concerns associated with the use of personal computer equipment.
- Ensure that policies and procedure relating to PCI compliance are updated.
- Maintains a system error / progress log book and deals with reported problems.
- Responsible to ensure that IT Audit points are implemented as per relevant Standard operating Procedures.
- Monitors and maintains proper inventory of hardware and software license.
- Is aware of IT Security Policies and ensures implementation through regular staff training.
- Keep updated with latest hotel technology and security risks on a regular basis.
- Responsible for perform other IT or Systems related task assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification.
- 2 – 6 years work experience.
- CCNA, MCITP, MSCE, or any related certification.
- IT working Experience In an Hotel is an added advantage.
N70,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
24th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.