Ella & Black Associates Limited – Our client, House Sevean Limited, is looking to hire a suitable candidate for the role of a Hotel Manager.
Job Position: Hotel Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software is an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Awareness of marketing practices and strategies.
- Ability to self manage without direct supervision.
- Confident and effective negotiator.
- Excellent networking skills with the ability to find win-win solutions.
- Savvy with modern technology, including Microsoft Office, various social media platforms and willingness to learn new systems.
- Healthy network of relationships willing to leverage.
- Organised and detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Supervise work at all levels (kitchen staff, waiters, spa employees, etc.) and set clear objectives
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
N150,000 – N200,000 (Base) + Commission on Occupancy Rate + End of Year Bonus
Years of Experience required: 4+ years
Work Schedule: Monday – Saturday (Hours to be agreed)
28th January 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters and CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Ensure to send appropriately to the right email address.
- Candidate must be able to resume immediately.