- We are sourcing for a Housekeeping Supervisor to lead our team of room attendants and ensure we provide excellent customer service.
- Oversee staff on a daily basis
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests
- Routine check of the environment for cleanliness
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock including floor cleaner, bleach and rubber gloves
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
- Work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or similar role
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in Microsoft Word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.