HRbreakoutRoom – Our client in the Oil and Gas industry is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR & Admin Coordinator
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Our client is looking to hire an HR & Admin Coordinator to coordinate all their activities.
- This individual will Plan, organize, and coordinate activities related to the Human Resources (HR) operations and functions.
- Interpret HR policies &procedures and recommend effective course of action.
- Manage recruitment process ensuring candidate meet criteria and collate proper documentation
- Manage shortisted candidate for interview and prepare job description, offer letter
- Create and effect effective onboarding plans
- Compile & update employee records (Hard & soft copies)
- Prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluation)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonuses, leaves, etc)
- Work closely with various department, assist department to understand and implement policies & procedures
- Communicate with retainer clinics for medical services
- Monitor manpower movement (new entry, exists, transfer)
- Prepare and maintain group life insurance scheme for employees
- Prepare staff introduction letter i.e letter to consulate for visa
- Provide clerical & admin support to the organization
- Arrange training for employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or in any Social Sciences related discipline
- 5-10 years’ experience within the Oil fields
- Preferably male for gender balance
- Must have broad in-dept knowledge of federal & state laws governing human resources
- Extensive knowledge in MS Office and HR management systems
- CIPM or any relevant professional qualification is necessary
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
20th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Call-up Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.