White Soul Group is a leading Automobile sales and logistics company with a presence in over 3 locations across Nigeria. We offer first-tier automobile sales and after-sales, dedicated haulage and fleet management services.
Job Position: HR / Admin Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos / Calabar, Cross River
- As HR / Admin Officer, you will work under the general guidance of the Admin / HR Manager for your location and be responsible for supporting the HR team in their day to day operation.
- Also Coordinating the administrative support to the Human Resources team according to the company’s standards and procedures and ensuring that staffing needs are met in a timely manner, from placing ads to interviewing and hiring.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiling payroll / Absence data.
- Coordinating HR Dashboard / Statistics.
- Assist and resolve staff and management queries.
- Updating salary and benefits information.
- Developing job descriptions, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates, and preparing personal files of the colleagues.
- Developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Helps employees identify specific behaviours that will contribute to service excellence.
- Responsible for the on the job orientation for new hires.
- Manage HR administration such as starters and leavers process.
- Assist with employee relation issues in the organization in a confidential manner, including disciplinarians, grievances and capability.
- Ensure the recruitment and selection process is adhered to and that all the relevant immigration checks are carried out correctly.
- Manage HR administration such as contracts, letters and personnel files.
- Full usage of HR System including running of Payroll, Change of status requests and other amendments as required that are for HRD Approval.
- Analyze staff turnover and sick leave with the aim of implementing strategies for reduction.
- Assists the HR manager in Budget preparation where required and is fully aware of all Budgeted Positions and hiring approvals.
- Ensure compliance with all HR legislation and Labour laws.
- Provide staff counselling, guidance, career planning, and oversee disciplinary matters up to and including dismissal and oversee any Grievance Complaints made as required.
- Supporting the organization with departmental training requirements including inductions, work experience, careers fairs, and training materials.
- Ensures confidentiality is maintained at all times and provides information only to those with a need to know.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in the same/similar field.
- Confidence in working independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Effective written and oral communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
4th July 2022.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.