Role Model School (RMS) – We are delighted that you are considering RMS for your child’s education. RMS is a Christian school founded in 2001 by Daystar Christian Centre, and we have kept a holistic record of excellence since then. At Role Model School, we provide excellence in all areas of life. We value education highly and recognize it as the foundation and future of our nation. Role Model School comprises of a Crèche, Playgroup, Reception, Nursery and Primary classes.
Job Title: HR/Admin Personnel
Location: Oregun-Ikeja, Lagos
- HR / Admin Personnel is to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes by developing policies and also directing and coordinating human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and any all employee-related issues.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- A Degree in Human Resource Management or any Social Sciences from a reputable University
- Association with HR Accredited Institute e.g CIPM, SHRM, CIPD, PHRi
- At least five (5) years’ work experience as an HR Personnel.
- 1 years in management Position.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resourcesmetrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
20th September, 2021
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.