The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Since then, Genesis Cinemas has grown to 12 cinemas with over 45 screens and over 5000 seats. Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.
We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
Job Title: HR Advisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Personnel Management or any related field
- A minimum of Second-Class Lower Degree from a recognized university
- 2 – 3 years’ proven work experience in human resources preferably in a quick service restaurant
- Professional Certifications (CIPM/SHRM/CIPD/HRCI) are an added advantage.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to maintain employee confidentiality
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- High levels of Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Strong multi-tasking and time- management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong recruiting skills
- Strong ownership mindset
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proximity to the Island is an added advantage.
21st May, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Human Resources Advisor – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.