Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Job Position: Human Resource Assistant
- Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Human Resources Assistant Under the guidance of the Senior Human Resources Officer, the Human Resources Assistant will provide administrative and technical support to the Human Resources (HR) Team in functional areas which include HRIS-Employee Data Capturing and maintenance , proactive document filings (Hard & Soft copies), supporting checklist auditing on documentations, supporting on-boarding, employee relations and any other related assigned responsibilities.
- BS / BA in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or related field with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role or HR administration or management.
- Other relevant professional / management certifications would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is desirable.
7th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.