Agary Pharmaceutical Limited was established in 1992 as a national marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. In 2008, the company diversified into local manufacturing of drugs and to date, our commitment and drive have propelled our growth to a world-class facility.
We specialize in Hospital Consumables, Medical Equipment, Drug Manufacturing, quality German Supplements (Queisser) and Raw Materials for Drug Manufacturing. From working with small businesses to big conglomerates, Agary Pharmaceutical Limited works round the clock to meet the needs of the healthcare sector by providing easy access to internationally certified quality products that assist in rendering effective healthcare services.
Job Position: HR Assistant
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR function and duties such as recruitment and selection, orientation and onboarding, benefits, policies and procedures, pension, training and development, occupational health and safety, employee relations, company programs and initiatives and file maintenance.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the human resource department.
- Prepare interview processing, maintain and update records, manuals, forms, and documentation including communication with candidates, and scheduling of interviews.
- Process a variety of documentation and prepare reports relating to human resources and workforce activities.
- Perform general office duties such as filing office documents, answering telephones, responding to a variety of routine and non-routine inquiries, arranging meetings including booking rooms/refreshments, making travel arrangements, etc.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include Hospitals, Health Maintenance organizations, Pension Fund Administrators, etc.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of hands-on human resource working experience and knowledge of recruitment and selection, training and development, occupational health and safety, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Good time management skills with the ability to work under pressure meet tight deadlines and effectively handle changing priorities
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and tech-savvy.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn human resource information systems (HRIS) and similar computer applications.
15th June 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.