Canpel Revenue Services is a team of professionals who work in HR management roles, ICT solutions, Co-operate training, and development. We support businesses to recruit and manage their human capital profitability and sustainability in these rapidly changing economic times.
- Job Position: HR Assistant
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to employ an HR Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR Assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills.
- You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize to a fast-paced environment.
- To ensure success, HR Assistants should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration.
- Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling, and precise in the recruitment process.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- HND, NCE, OND, BSc qualification.
- 0 – 2 years Experience.
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.