Goonite (NG) Hygiene Products FZE is a full-service manufacturing and distribution company managing and controlling the entire manufacturing and distribution value chain. Our services cover manufacturing, distribution, sales, and promotions with best-in-class execution. Goonite Hygiene is established in October 2021. It is a major manufacturer and distributor company in the FMCG Distribution Sector for premium brands in the Health and Personal Care categories like Lebrace Diaper and Besense Sanitary Pads meeting household needs in a vastly diversified demography.
Job Position: HR Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, and fixing processing errors.
- Maintain proper records of employee attendance and leaves
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Manage employee entrant and exit procedures
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Human Resources / Humanities
- 2-3 years working in the same field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must reside around Ibeju Lekki axis.
19th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.