Pruvia Integrated Limited, we are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. As an organization we are driven by the dictum of ‘Impossibility is Nothing’.
PIL was conceived in 2007, as regards to its incorporation and duly registered in 2013 with Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC) with Registration Number RC 1097861. It originated in response to providing world class services and solutions to the society at large and offering an alternative that is satisfactory in areas of our specialty. It has carried out service rendering duties in various states of Nigeria and within the ever bustling business environment of Lagos.
Job Position: HR Assistant
Job Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- We are seeking an experienced HR Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will support the HR department in various HR-related tasks, including recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, and benefits administration.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a flair for marketing, attention to data
- Support the recruitment process by posting job openings, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting reference checks.
- Assist with new employee onboarding, including preparing orientation materials and conducting orientation sessions.
- Maintain HR records and ensure the accuracy of data in HRIS and personnel files.
- Assist with benefits administration, including enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Conduct exit interviews and provide support for offboarding processes.
- Assist with employee relations activities, including conflict resolution and disciplinary actions.
- Provide administrative support to the HR department as needed.
- Must be able to work with less supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in HR, preferably in a support role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and HRIS software.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Must reside with the mainland axis (ogba, Agege, Maryland, Ikeja).
21st April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “PRE-77HRAsst” as the subject of your mail.