GIG Mobility – We are a technology-focused company that harnesses physical and digital tools to move you from one place to the other and remain resilient on our overarching goal to redefine mobility across Africa, one country at a time. We think that mobility should be hassle-free and will go the mile and extra to give you this experience.
Job Position: HR Business Partner
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking to hire a Human Resources Business Partner to join our HR department and help develop and implement successful recruiting strategies while aligning with the business strategies.
- The ideal role holder will have extensive experience in full cycle recruitment and demonstrated ability to perform the full spectrum of HR activities.
- Ultimately, you will serve as a partner to the business, ensuring we attract, motivate and retain the most qualified candidates who cover our hiring needs, meet our long-term objectives and add to our company culture.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify current and future personnel needs
- Determine optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Review job descriptions to ensure they capture role requirements and use inclusive language
- Guide hiring managers on interviewing and evaluation methods
- Prepare and monitor turnover and retention rates (company-wide and by department)
- Oversee onboarding for new hires
- Develop and deploy candidate experience surveys
- Write contracts for promotions, transfers, and new hires in collaboration with departmental heads.
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as business unit restructuring.
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview.
- Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate.
- Collaborate with team to develop policies, programs, and solutions.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- First Degree from a recognized institution
- Membership of recognized professional body (e.g., CIPM) is highly preferred
- Proven work experience as an HR Business Partner, Recruitment Business Partner, HR Generalist or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of full cycle recruiting.
10th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “HR Business Partner” as the subject of the mail.