Prowedge Limited – Our client, a reputable Financial institution, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Business Partner (HRBP)
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- The HR Business partner oversees all HR Operations within delegated subsidiary. Their overall goal is to ensure alignment of business objectives with HR initiatives, the employees and management.
- The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the subsidiary’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
- They have solid experience with HR practices and employee management.
- Adopts agreed performance management framework and, uses it to align staff with business objectives
- Partnering with Learning & Development to work on value-added programs in areas of training, development, career mobility, and job performance.
- Partnering with senior leadership to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of the business.
- Developing job descriptions and communicating role expectations and KPI’s to employees
- Maintaining staff relations with subsidiary employees
- Continually updating HR policies and practices and ensuring they remain up-to-date with best practice
- Resolving complex employee relations issues and addressing grievances
- Ensuring compliance with regulations both internal and external regulatory bodies
- Providing timely information and/or education for all levels of the business/subsidiary on HR issues.
- Collaborating with the management team to champion and accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results.
- Analyzing and interpreting various types of employee reports (e.g., compensation, job levels, and attrition) to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions to the management team.
- Developing people strategies and designing approaches for diagnosing and enhancing organizational effectiveness and employee satisfaction.
- Possessing deep business acumen. They must understand the company and its challenges to help address the organization and talent needs.
- First Degree in any business-related course or enough experience to stand for a qualification.
- A minimum of PHRi and affiliation with either CIPM or CIPD and at least 3 years working experience in HR with 1 year as a HRBP.
- Business Acumen (Critical)
- Talent Management
- Employee engagement (Critical)
- Conflict management
- Organizational development
- Learning and development (Critical)
- Strategic performance management (Critical)
- HR analytics and ability to use Power BI
- Excellent communication skills (Both verbal and written)
- Customer service skills
- Exceptional presentation skills (using tools like PowerPoint/Canva etc.)
- Time and task management skills (Ability to use task mgt tools like MS TO-DO)
- Analytical skills.
13th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.