The CVM Career Company – Our client, a 200 bedded hospital is recruiting to fill the position
Job Position: HR Business Partner
Job Location: Mowe, Ogun
- Our client is searching for an experienced HR individual who is looking for their next step in a broad exciting role supporting a large division.
- You will be required to be customer-focused, creative, and responsive, possess significant operational HR experience, and proven experience in leading organizational change, and developing and implementing people plans.
- The post holder will develop an in-depth understanding of the priorities and work programs within divisions of the hospital, proactively supporting, challenging and influencing the operational and strategic workforce agenda.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the wider business team objectives and strategic direction.
- Contribute to the decision-making process and ensuring all workforce requirements are identified, planned, and delivered.
- Provide support required within the Executive Team which includes support consultation, change management, and transformation projects.
- Work closely with the Operational Leadership teams to provide strategic support, ensure growth, develop and implement workforce aspects of the hospital plans.
- Focus on continuous improvement in all people processes and procedures to support the commercial deliverables of the business.
- Develop and maintain expertise in HR practice and legislation and impact knowledge to managers and staff across the hospital.
- Supports the divisions to identify problems, develop appropriate solutions by facilitating improvement processes.
- Ensure improvements in Staff Survey results for the different divisions of the hospital.
- Manage all aspects of HR delivery within the hospital in order to agree with quality standards.
- Provide specialist advice and guidance on complex HR issues, recruitment and retention change management, workforce planning, talent management, terms and conditions of employment, and policies and procedures.
- Ensure managers at all levels have a deep understanding of their roles and responsibilities in the recruitment process and have the relevant skills needed to perform the role.
- Provide expert consultancy advice to support effective people management of staff across the organization.
- Support ongoing development of corporate and Executive team workforce plans, taking into consideration workforce information.
- Provide a vital link between the business and other staff of the hospital to help embed strategic change initiatives, and staff engagement, drive retention and performance, and develop operational leadership.
- BSc / Master’s Degree in HR Management or relevant field.
- 6 – 7 years work experience.
- In-depth experience of Human Resource Management(HRM)
- Proven experience in hospital management is required.
- Expertise in strategic partnership and employee relations
- Demonstrable customer focus and experience in leading complex employee relations.
- Interpersonal and time management skills.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Excellent communicator and skilled at fostering constructive working relationships.
- Project management and business acumen.
1st November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com using the title as the subject of the mail.