Upbeat is a world class and fun sports and fitness recreation centre in Africa for the benefit of all in the community. We are vibrant, encouraging, team-oriented, wholesome, strong and positive attitudes for babies, school children, young adults, thrill seekers, parents, and grandparents. Every day, we deliver a unique experience through our Facility, our people and our products to make UPBEAT your number one destination for fun and fitness. We provide excellent quality service in a safe environment. We are energetic, we are fun, innovative, and fit! We touch the lives of everyone as we challenge you to be inspired, be different and be motivated. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness.
Job Position: HR Business Partner
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring ofHR initiatives and management of Operational HR activities.
- Assist the HR Manager in the creation of UPBEAT’s Human Resources strategy, Champion the delivery and implementation of the HR plan.
- Managing all daily operational HR tasks including handling employee relations, monitoring and recording sickness/absence/annual leave, reviewing and bringing policies and procedures due for update to the notice of the HR Manager.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment including drafting job specifications, candidate/agency sourcing, coordinating interviews with key team members and managing the on-boarding process, ensuring a positive candidate experience with both successful and unsuccessful candidates.
- Coordinating the review and update of all Job Descriptions and KPIs as at when due; ensure all staff have working KPIs and Job Descriptions.
- Guides management and employee actions by communicating and enforcing organization values; determining sanctions where necessary.
- Participate in the review and update of the performance management processes to suit the business.
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required.
- Develop and maintain effective internal relationships with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate all meetings (Monthly, Departmental or General or Townhall sessions; DC) for staff; ensure proper documentation and reporting.
- Strengthening the organizational culture and improving trust; Conduct employee engagement survey and draw on information from survey results, ensuring that UPBEAT values are lived and embedded in our people practices; acting on employee feedback.
- Work with and support line managers to coach and guide around employee relations’ issues, appraisal best practice and maximizing engagement.
- Monitor annual training budget and training plan for all staff.
- Graduate Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ HR experience
- Professional HR Certifications CIPM, PHRi, CIPD or equivalent)
- Experienced with HRIS
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Nigerian Labour Laws.
- Good written skills with the ability to write clear, understandable plans.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and drive all members of the team.
- Capacity to cope with challenging situations, listen to feedback, remain calm under pressure and take decisive action.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Analytical and Detail oriented
- Experience with office management software like MS Office.
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
11th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.