iMMAP is an international nongovernmental organisation that provides information management services to humanitarian and development organizations. Through information management, we help our partners target assistance to the world’s most vulnerable populations. Our core philosophy is that better data leads to better decisions and that better decisions lead to better outcomes. iMMAP’s critical support to information value chains helps to solve operational and strategic challenges of our partners in both emergency and development contexts by enabling evidence-based decision-making for better outcomes.
Job Position: HR Coordinator
Job Location: Abuja
- This position is in charge of the program’s Administration, Logistics and Procurement as well as to create a culture of compliance among program personnel. The Administrative Technical Assistant works in close collaboration with the Programs Unit and is managed by the program officer.
Administration and Logistics
- Adheres to and supports the implementation of host organization policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Supports the Forum in communications, information management and coordination, as needed.
- Manage the logistics of meetings, take minutes of meetings, and disseminate in a timely manner.
- Responsible for travel and accommodation arrangements for NIF guests and staff by liaising with 3Is security and operations team.
- Support in organizing all trainings, meetings, workshops, events, and other INGO Forum activities.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of office supplies, stationery, consumables and be responsible for re-stocking when office supplies and NIF communication products are running low.
- Handles for all logistical aspects of NIF events and workshops, including raising the PR, liaising with relevant focal persons at the event venue, tracking number of participants, participant sign up, support agenda development and any other responsibilities assigned.
- Support the Program Officer in procurement processes for NIF internal and external meetings, events, and purchases/services.
- Responsible for filing and updating procurement and contract trackers.
- Maintain an electronic filing system for all procurement and contractual documents.
- Responsible for processing of payment for consultants, vendors and service providers invoicing and payments.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Social Science, Management, or a relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in working with financial, administrative and procurement systems.
- Flexibility and multi-tasking
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, including drafting documents;
- Experience working in administration, procurement, and logistics.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Able to learn and work under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
- Excellent team player.
5th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.