Universal Human Resource Consult is a Human Resource Consulting Firm that offers innovative training programs and HR consulting best practices to private and governmental organizations. UHR Consult takes pride in transforming Human Capital into value-adding resources for its teeming clients.
- Job Position: HR Coordinator
- Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking to employ an HR Coordinator with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. An HR Coordinator is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will have excellent administrative and IT skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- To ensure success, HR Coordinators should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll. Top candidates will be fantastic at managing conflict, effective at scheduling, and thorough in the recruitment process.
- Assist with creating an HR foundation for the organisation
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Bridge the gap between the management of the organization and employees by addressing employees’ demands, grievances, and other issues that may possibly arise.
- Handle and recommend an internal learning and development process for the organisation while keeping overhead cost at the barest minimum
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Develop a good succession plan for all departments of the organisation (To address Key-man risk)
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts
- Assist with payroll and adhoc HR projects
- Support other assigned functions
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related (essential)
- 3 years of experience as an HR Coordinator or related (essential)
- Exposure to Labour Law and employment equity regulations
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Exposure to payroll practices
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experienced with various compensations and other non – monetary benefits
25th February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV as one document in PDF format to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.